Advantages of using Peptides for Anti Aging Canada
Your hormonal system has been ignored your entire life by conventional medicine, but we are here to provide qualifying patients with peptide supplementation, which is gaining popularity in the anti-aging industry.
Why you should consider using anti-aging peptides Canada
Up to now, certain symptoms were thought to contribute to the ageing process, where in fact, it is lack of hormones that is the actual cause. This is why, depending on their diet, environment and lifestyle, some people age faster than others.
Irrespective of this though, there is one thing that happens to all humans by the time they reach 30 and that is the decrease in growth hormones, the essential hormone responsible for maintaining the body’s health and well-being.
Science regarding anti-aging and longevity has changed in recent years. These days, a blend of several methods must be used to slow down the aging process successfully.
Advantages of anti aging peptides Canada
The benefits of using peptides to slow down the aging process include:
• Normalized sleep patterns, rejuvenating rest, support for healing as well as muscular hypertrophy
• Improved cognitive and memory function, enhanced mood
• Better heart health, especially in adults with GH deficiency, which increases the risk of cardiovascular sickness and reduces life expectancy
• Improved sexual performance and libido in women as well as men
• Increased response of the immune system
• Increased stimulation of Type 2 Collagen, resulting in improved elasticity in the skin and reduction of wrinkle development
• Increased fat loss. GH speeds up liposis, the breaking down of fat and conversion of triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol. Also improves insulin sensitivity and decreases the storage of visceral fat
• Promotes muscle strength and physical capability by stimulating collagen synthesis in the tendons and skeletal muscles. Also improves body composition and thermo-regulation
• Increases bone regeneration and density. GH and IGF-1 stimulates the formation of bones and resorbing cells, thus increasing bone mass. GH increases the healing of fractures without unfavourable general effects. GH also increases the availability of collagen during the healing process of wounds. Osteoporosis risk is reduced, as well as fracture and fragility of bones
• Increases the re-growth of hair – studies have shown that GH stimulates the growth of hair in areas affected by Androgenetic Alopecia, the condition also referred to as hair loss. When stimulated, GH in turn, boosts the levels of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor 1).
Tips to slow down the aging process
Everyone from all walks of life, experiences the slow degeneration of cells. Everyone ages, but it all depends on how well they look after their bodies, as to how well they age.
Several factors, many of which everyone have complete control over, affects whether they age gracefully or not. These include:
Exercise – heavy weight lifting in particular, will delay sarscopenia (loss of muscle mass) and osteopenia (weakening of the bones) and preserve bone and muscle strength.
Diet and nutrition
• Promotion of the normal processes of digestion – proper elimination and gut flora balance
• The second stage of detoxification – stimulate and support liver detox paths, repair gut barrier function and remove possible allergenic dietary issues
• High levels of blood glucose is closely related to the rapid progression of chronic disease and tissue aging
• The intake of pro-inflammatory foods, including saturated fats like poultry, meat, dairy, as well as refined and processed foods and sugar, should be reduced
• Foods rich in essential omega 3 fatty acids, such as seeds, nuts and oily fish, should be increased
• Consume a modest diet of foods rich in bioflavonoids and phytonutrients
• Protein should be included in every meal, since it is vital for the support of connective tissue
• Fibre is important to support the health of the digestive system
• Reduce the intake of salt, alcohol and caffeine
Lifestyle, relaxation and stress levels – smokers should stop smoking immediately and ways to reduce stress levels implemented as soon as possible.
Sleep optimization – it is essential at this time of your life, to increase the quality of your sleep. Lack of sleep results in the increase of stored visceral fat and decreases the regeneration that is supposed to happen during deep sleep. Muscle hypertrophy and natural GH stimulation are affected by sleep loss.
Evidence-based supplements – supplementation where necessary should be included, but make sure to do research before you take any supplement. Supplements contain a variety of minerals, amino acids and vitamins that offer significant health benefits as you age, but check that the supplement you take does not contain damaging additives and fillers.
Hormone levels – as we near midlife, the majority of us will have an imbalance of several hormones. This means that the signs we experienced during our younger years are underdeveloped and these hormones need to be rectified for them to function properly. We have the power to slow down the development of certain illnesses as well as the aging process and live an excellent life, if we adopt a pro-active attitude to anti aging.
Today, peptides are believed to be a practical treatment against anti aging, with the potential to help the body return to its regenerative, youthful state.
Peptides – why they are considered to be the anti aging marvel of the future
Like most other people, you are also eager to look and feel 20 years younger. Peptides, described as the wonder treatment for anti aging, are now used by clinics globally, as a remedy for tissue and cell renewal.
What is the cause of aging?
Several factors cause aging, the major one being the decline over time, of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) produced by our body. In children, HGH is a growth hormone, but a repair and maintenance hormone in adults that stimulates the repair and replacement of cells and tissue that is dead or damaged. By the age of 40, HGH levels have dwindled to half of those we had in our 20s. Compared to a healthy person of 20, many people in their 60s are deficient in growth hormones. Our bodies become less able to repair damaged cells, the less HGH that it produces and it is this accumulation of damaged, unrepaired cells that contributes to the aging process.
Where can damage be reversed?
The skin – Peptides encourage production of type II collagen, which results in smoother, firmer skin with fewer wrinkles.
Energy and sexual function – Peptides restore sexuality and sexual potency in males and according to many women, it increases libido and lubrication, heightens pleasure, resulting in multiple orgasms. Peptides are also thought to help with the symptoms of menstruation and menopause.
Bone deterioration – damaged bone cells are rejuvenated and bone mineral density and strength are increased. Peptides are also use as a treatment for Osteoporosis.
Loss of memory – Peptides help to prevent age-related memory loss by healing damaged brain cells and promoting the growth of new nerve cells and increasing the connections between them.
How do Direct peptides Canada help with anti aging?
Certain peptides contribute to the stimulation of the natural production of the body’s HGH called growth hormone secretagogues. HGH repair damaged cells and stimulate the growth of new cells from stem cells that are lying dormant. Your body can be forced to repair damaged aging cells with growth hormone secretagogue peptide supplementation.
In short, because of their capabilities to repair and grow new cells all through the body, peptides are believed to be the most efficient anti aging remedy on the market today. They also keep the body healthy by promoting lean muscle gain and fat loss.
Through peptide supplementation, it is possible for you to reverse the aging process!